We help individuals improve their personal effectiveness through interventions including:
- Individual coaching : in a confidential and safe setting, conversations that will enhance the quality of life personally and at work.
- Self-awareness profiles: from a selection of preferred instruments , which support individuals with valuable insights on range of perspectives including their strengths, personality preferences & defences.
Our coaches will work with individuals to:
- Develop self knowledge and have a good sense of self‐awareness by starting to look inwards first.
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Successfully understand other people
- Be able to build rapport
- Value diversity from an informed place and overcome differences with others
- Improve communication
- Fulfill their potential
- Develop leadership effectiveness.
- Know what they want, how they might get it, put it into sustainable action and be aware of any blockages to success and how to deal with them
Short to longer term programmes either face-to-face or over the telephone. These include:
- Customising the coaching program to suit specific needs
- Pre-work in preparation for the first session
- Self-awareness assessment instruments
- 3-way meetings with line managers and/or HR
- 360 deggree feedback
- Observation in group settings or meetings
- Sessions that can range from 45minutes to half a day.
- Application of learning between sessions
- Recommended reading
“This is the first time, in a long time, I have been able to reflect, assess and challenge myself to grow both professionally and personally ”Head of Resourcing, Banking
“You offered the Economist a unique blend of skill, experience and solutions that is hard to find. I really felt you cared and were as committed as I was to doing the best job possible” Staff Development Director, The Economist Group
“Each session there was that one killer question that seemed to help my mind leap through a lot of confusion and see to the heart of an issue.” Learning and Development Manager, AON
“My peopling skills and management skills are 100% more effective. If I had to pick one thing that was a key success factor over this time it would be my coaching. The environment I work in is very political and up for lots of change, so it’s helped me to deal with this. The way I conduct business as a result has also opened up opportunities that wouldn’t have happened ”Financial Director, Santander
“Our approach enables individuals to raise their awareness and improve relationships, performance and happiness.”
Gale Vincent, founder